52 Week Goal Challenge
"We think there is endless time to live but we never know which moment is last. So share, care, love, and celebrate every moment of life."
1. To complete this challenge you must do at least 5 huge celebrations each day.
2. Happiness is a chemical reaction that happens when our body is trigger by stimuli whether it is by our thoughts or most importantly our actions and choices. So technically happiness is a by-product of our choices. If you want to learn some interesting science behind happiness and what chemicals make up the emotion and their triggers then I will provide a link to an awesome article that goes into detail on that below.
3. So if your feeling sad then there are things you can choose to do that will pull you up[ out of that funk. Things like watching a happy inspiring movie or listening to good music, read a good book, acts of service and helping other’s, physical exercise, eating a good meal, or kicking the crap out of your grade-school bully. I’m just kidding, although that may bring you joy in the moment I’m sure prison would take that away real fast
4. The next time you accomplishing anything from as simple as doing the dishes or shooting a piece of paper into the wastebasket to mowing the lawn or changing a diaper I want you to celebrate it as though you had just one the freakin lottery! Jump up and down, yell out, get excited about it and tell me that it doesn’t lift your mood. Now yes it will feel ridiculous but I’m telling you that if you do this at least 5 times a day you feel on top of the world I guarantee it.
5. I have actually done this challenge before and the joy is actually infectious. When you celebrate that joy gets past on to those around you and even if they think it’s weird it can’t help but bring a smile to their face. So to hold myself accountable I will be posting my celebrations to my social media stories and I would love for you to do the same.
Thank you for reading and good luck! Click Here to Learn About The Science of Happiness