52 Week Goal Challenge
"Literacy is a bridge from misery to hope."
- Kofi Annan
1. To officially complete this week’s challenge you must read for at least 30 minutes every day.
2. This week is a chance to make reading a priority and give yourself time to relax and actually dive into the material you are reading.
3. Reading keeps our brains sharp, reduces stress, we gain Knowledge, expands our vocabulary, improves our memory, strengthens our analytical thinkings skills, improves our focus and concentration and improves our writing skills.
4. If you want to know more about the benefits of daily reading I found a wonderful article online that goes into detail about the positives to cracking open a book every day and I will leave a link to that article below.
5. I am excited to see how this week goes for you and we would love to hear about it whether or not reading is something you do on a daily basis or if it’s something you have struggled to get into. Who knows, maybe this will kick start a passion you didn’t even realize you had. Whatever happens this week we would love to hear about it so feel free to post in the 52 Week Goal Challenge Facebook group or if you don’t have Facebook then comment on the Youtube video.
Thank you for reading and good luck!Click Here to Learn More About The Benefits of Reading