52 Week Goal Challenge
“In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”
- Dalai Lama
1. To complete this week’s challenge you must leave at least five positive notes with different people everyday. It doesn’t really matter what you write it on just as long as you write down something positive and give it to someone.
2. Obviously it would be awkward and weird to walk up and hand someone a note when you could clearly just have a conversation with them so this is more like a anonymous positive note giving challenge.
3. You can put the notes where ever you want. Under someone’s windshield wiper, in someone’s shoe, in someone’s cereal box and even under someone’s doormat next to their house key. Wherever you want to do it doesn’t freaking matter.
4. When you give positive expressions it in turn helps you be focused on the positive things in life which science has proven Increases our life span, lower rates of depression, lower levels of distress, strengthens our immune system, betters our cardiovascular health and reduces risk of death from cardiovascular disease, it also gives us better coping skills during hardships and times of stress.
5. Not to mention you could be giving that added positive boost to someone who is having a horrible day. You never know what someone could be going through and what positive impact simple note could have. So get on out them and start dropping them notes.
Thank you for reading and good luck!